- Clarifies Water - Reduces murkiness & turbidity
- Removes nutrients & sediments
- Reduces phosphates
- Removes odour
- Reduces sludge & muck buildup
- Reduces unwanted weed & algae growth
- Breaks down organics
- Reduces Nitrates
- Lower pH for better irrigation water
- Ponds & Lakes
- Drinking water reservoirs
- Irrigation Ponds
- Golf Courses & Residential Developments
- Preventative Treatment against
- Filmanentous Algae
- Blue-Green Algae
- Green Water (Planktonic Algae)
- Easy to apply
- Small water soluble packets – even dispersion ensured
- Completely Natural & Chemical FREE
- Safe for livestock & wildlife
- Bacteria listed on Health Canada DSL List
- Lake Formula: 2 billion concentrate
- Lake PLUS Formula: 5 billion concentrate
- 5 SPECIES FORMULA - Cold Tolerant
- 12.5 kg
How it Works
NaturalClear extra strength formula’s target the problems lakes, ponds and dugouts are often plagued with. The good bacteria eat away at dead algae and vegetation, preventing sludge build up, reducing odour and reducing muck already built up.
The good bacteria work further to prevent algae and weed growth by using up the nutrients and phosphates that they would thrive off of.
Nitrate & nitrite are reduced as well as the bacteria release nitrogen gas.
Additionally our extra strength formula features two strains of bacteria that secrete natural bio-flocculents, natural clarifying the water.
Keep in mind that this product is a natural bacteria and, therefore, will need some time (2-4 weeks) before you will begin to notice a difference.
Lake or Lake PLUS Formula? Which one is right for you?
Lake Original Formula is sufficient for most lakes! We created the unique Lake PLUS formula to give our reliable formula an extra kick. It has double the concentration of bacteria as the original formula! If you have a problem pond or want to really help your pond stay clear and at it’s peak, we recommend using the Lake PLUS Formula.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Seeing great results after two days, very happy it works so well in cold water.