New Pond Pro Water Testing Service!
Need help identifying what is causing issues in your pond? Want custom product recommendations? Let us get to the root cause of your pond problems and find a solution tailored to your pond. With our new facility upgrades and lab partnerships, we can now serve you even better all across Canada!
If your pond has the following problems, you may need to consider water testing:
- Murky water
- Eutrophic pond
What is included?
- In-house testing of your water samples
- Personalized report
- Free phone/email consultations
- 5 or 10% coupon on Pond Pro water treatment products
- Bottles, shipping cooler/box, and return label
How does it work?
- Once you fill out the water testing request form and pay for your testing package, we will send you the collection bottles with the proper packaging and a return label. Once you receive your bottles, all you have to do is collect your water sample and send it back to us as soon as you can. We will then test your water and send the results within a week of receiving your samples.
Our water testing offers packages for a wide variety of uses:
- Residential ponds/lakes
- Recreational lakes
- Fish ponds
- Golf Courses
- Municipal applications
- Industrial applications (i.e. pulp and paper mills)
- Mining and construction water drainage
- And more...
*Prices are subject to change before May 1st, 2023.
Our water testing services will be available as of May 1st, 2023. It is important to get ahead and treat your pond early in the spring so that you can take advantage of the summer season. If you are interested in our water testing services, fill up our Water Testing Request Form to secure your spot.
Getting your water tested is easy! Just follow these four steps:
If you have any questions feel free to reach out at email@example.com or at 1-855-414-7663.