1/2 Horsepower Arbrux De-icer Bubbler
- 34.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
1/2 HP Arbrux De-icer
ARBRUX MANUFACTURING HAS PERMANENTLY CLOSED
We Do Offer Kasco Marine Deicers and Ice Eater 1/2 HP Deicers
De-Icers/Bubblers are one of the most important tools you can use to protect your outdoor assets from expensive winter ice damage. Arbrux de-icers/bubblers have been proven to withstand even the harshest Canadian winters. Equipped with a high-speed propeller, the de-icer/bubbler brings warm, deep water to the surface, creating open water and preventing ice formation. Typically placed at a depth of 5 feet, an Arbrux de-icer/bubbler can keep a 40-foot circle of water ice-free during extreme cold. They are a cost-effective and offer protection against many winter threats, including ice damage to docks, boats, and marinas, as well as winter fish kill. Don't underestimate the importance of these crucial winter tools!
Benefits of installing an Arbrux Dock De-icer/Bubbler:
- Protect your boat, cottage dock, and marina from expensive ice damage.
- Protect your stocked ponds from winter fish kill
- Maintenance free
- Easy installation
Why should you choose an Arbrux Dock De-icer/Bubbler?
The answer is simple. These de-icers/bubblers use maintenance free stainless steel, water cooled, and water lubricated continuous duty motors and the propellers use a proprietary composite that has been impact tested with a steel bar while running with reduced risk of failure. Arbrux dock de-icers/bubblers also have a protective structure around the propeller that allows leaves and other small debris to pass through. Arbrux deicers/bubblers come with a motor mount made of welded stainless steel for increased strength and durability.
Features of Arbrux De-icers/Bubblers:
- Powered by a stainless steel, water-cooled & water-lubricated submersible motor
- 1.6 service factor means greater than 3/4 horsepower performance with a 1/2 horsepower rating.
- Motor mount made of welded stainless steel for increased strength and durability
- Strong durable propeller made from impact tested proprietary composite
- Improved performance in shallow water
- Large intake area to prevent fall leaf clogging
- Mooring ropes included with purchase
- Can be installed in an augured hole
- A 3-year warranty accompanies each de-icer/bubbler