- 28.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Bio-dredge Industrial Strength Beneficial Bacteria Pucks
Pond Pro Bio-dredge is a premium Canadian-made 5 billion bacteria concentration industrial strength bioremediation product designed to reduce and prevent sludge/muck buildup.
This formula is made in an easy to apply, professional grade tablet, ideal for lakes, lagoons, beaches and industrial applications!
- Breaks down sludge & muck
- Biological dredging
- Clarifies water by reducing murkiness & turbidity
- Removes nutrients and sediments
- Removes odours
- Breaks down organics
- Lowers pH for better irrigation
- Easy to apply
- Ideal for problem ponds/lakes or industrial applications
- Small pellet for easy application
- Odour free
- Can be used safely around fish, plants, birds, swimming ponds, irrigation, and other wildlife when used according to label directions
- Good for industrial use or problem ponds
- 5 species formula
- Contains sludge-eating bacteria, enzymes & minerals
- 5 kg or 12.5 kg available
How it Works
Bio-dredge is specially designed to effectively tackle the buildup of sludge at the bottom of ponds or lakes. These pellets work by sinking to the bottom and settling in the sludge, where the bacteria and enzymes within them immediately initiate the breakdown process. This process is further accelerated with aeration and water circulation, resulting in a swift and efficient transformation of the sludge.
Evenly toss the pellets in the pond, lake, lagoon, etc, at the beginning of the season, once ice is completely melted and water temperatures are above 3 degrees Celsius. Start with a heavy treatment (i.e. 5 kg per 1/2 acre) and apply maintenance treatments every 2-4 weeks (every 2 weeks for faster results or if pond is eutrophic).