- Durable Powder Coated Stainless Steel Base
- No gravel needed in the base to sink it - just lower into the water
- Easy to assemble and install. Low Maintenance
- Made in Canada
- No electricity in the water. This can be especially important where swimming is allowed.
- No floating equipment at the surface. Boating is not hindered and the natural view of the lake can be enjoyed.
- Can-Air Aeration will improve water quality by moving water slowly over the bottom substrate of the pond. Phosphates are reduced by up to 95% in many cases.
If there is no aeration currently in your fish pond, the diffuser should be lowered roughly half the depth, and then slowly lowered all the way to the bottom over the next few weeks at a rate of 2 feet every other week until it is at the pond bottom
If the diffuser is lowered to the bottom right away you risk stirring up toxic gases that could kill your fish. Lowering it slowly over time will eliminate this risk
Other Details2 Year warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Can-Air SS Diffuser is well built and provides excellent aeration. Easy to assemble and connect. It is much better than the previous diffuser I was using. I recommend this product.